One day, I was just browsing the internet and searching “DSIM” what I see a negative review for this digital marketing institute. So, I thought as DSIM’s Ex-Trainee I definitely write a review for simply wonderful institute. I don’t know why people write fake DSIM reviews. I had experience the honesty and intelligence of the trainers at DSIM.
One thing I would change about DSIM is the impression that other people often have of it. I feel as though many people who do not attend DSIM view the institute as a cheat institute with zero focus on training. There are many hard-working and knowledgeable trainers who really got involved with their students.
It’s truly acceptable that some glitches always present in every place and it can be neglected if someone provides best training in the digital marketing. Today, I open a blank paper for writing a review for this institute without second thought, might this review help many upcoming digital marketers to choose wonderful place to learn A-Z of digital marketing. I am going to post some information by the means of DSIM reviews which may help you on making up the choice.
First of all, start with my introduction; I am Rachit Saxena, working with one of the leading MNC’s for last 2 years as digital marketer. DSIM was instrumental in helping me refine what I wanted in my career, team, and life. I got enrolled into the program with some sales experience but no direction, but quickly was introduced to amazing people across the city that were so willing to speak with me and help me figure out who I wanted to become.
It is one of the institutes that helped me to get introduced to the online world. I belong to a non-technical background and I had little knowledge about the intricacies of Internet and its technical aspects. Fortunately, I had been a part of this institute and have been successfully refined my skill in this field.
Having said that, DSIM will not do the work for you. Simply attending the program will not result in any sort of dream job – you need to be out actively pursuing contacts and companies and hustle your butt off. DSIM will provide you the resources, but it is up to you what you do with them. Enrolling in SI was one of the best decisions of my life and I encourage anyone ready to invest in them to take the plunge, too!
Here is my DSIM reviews……….
I was in search of ‘Online Marketing’ or ‘Digital Marketing’ course for a year or so in Delhi, I found DSIM always as a teaser for me along with few others like Digital Vidya, NIIT, and Simplilearn. Except DSIM I felt rests are mainly talking about Certification. I read through DSIM milestone so far, and then I decided to join DSIM.
Then, I called up one day & met one of the counselor at DSIM which is in Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, near to Malviya Nagar metro station, there he briefed me entire course curriculum.
Also, the strongest reason which impressed me is, he mentioned in his welcome mail as ‘We ensure “personalized training” tailored to fit the candidates’ requirements individually.
Since, i am more passionate about online marketing; i always wanted to have real time experience in learning. The entire duration of the course is really interesting, lot to know and lot to learn.
The best thing about this institute is that it is not too large so your major classes are not too large and it is possible to become close with your professors and get involved with research and projects. The administration here is great I have had amazing trainers who have made such a huge impact on my life. They are easily approachable and very qualified.
My overall experience at Delhi School of Internet Marketing (DSIM) so far has been nothing but exciting. Every module is a new adventure and I approach it that way. I started in August of 2015 and the very first set of classes that I took changed my life. One of my favorite experiences so far at DSIM would have to be working in live projects during classes. I really enjoyed getting hands on experience in an environment that I intend to spend the rest of my life in.
The curriculum is planned out perfectly for anyone pursuing a digital marketing career. We’re prepared for all areas of the digital marketing. From SEO to PPC, AdSense to Affiliate marketing, each area is knitted perfectly into the curriculum. The facilities here at DSIM exceeded my expectations. Each classroom is equipped with modern technology and equipment accessible for each student.
Another favorite experience would have to be class with Mr. Kunal Choudhary. It was nothing like I had ever witnessed before. Just to have the opportunity to speak with industry professionals who sat in the same seats as I did and are now successful in their areas has inspired me. He teaches us affiliate marketing. He is such a helpful and motivating person. His teaching style is very different from other trainers. His classes were interactive, informative and interesting.
What makes DSIM so unique is that they focus on giving the students hands on experience in their given industries before stepping into the real world. If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely choose DSIM because the design of their program fits perfectly for a creative brain. Creativity gets bored easily but that’ll never happen at DSIM. Also, I just loved the trainees’ group with diversified personalities. This allowed us to make new relationships.
As I think, nobody is perfect, some pros and cons are always there:
Pros and Cons
DSIM’s digital marketing course has its fair share of pros and cons, and based on the features mentioned above, we can identify what these are.
The Pros of the DSIM Digital Marketing Course
1. Vast Curriculum Offered – The Advance digital marketing program covered by the 17 modules offers balanced and effective training for candidates. Furthermore, they also ensure that trainees will finish the course with much better appreciation of how digital marketing works on a wider context.
2. Very Knowledgeable Trainers – Trainers at DSIM, well that’s what the students call it fondly, are highly informative. The Trainers of the course are among the best that DSIM has to offer. They also conduct the course using the latest training techniques, such as conceptual and practical training methods, in order to better serve the needs of their trainees.
3. A Strong Focus On Digital Marketing Campaigns – DSIM’s digital marketing course teaches trainees how to properly conduct a digital marketing campaign. This part of the course is important because it teaches them how to manage large or long term digital marketing projects.
4. Diversification: At DSIM, you can expect to meet a diversified crowd as most of them hail from the city of Delhi. Students are working professionals, Business owners, job seekers and entrepreneurs are seen in the institute.
The Cons of the DSIM Digital Marketing Course
1. High Cost of Training – At nearly INR 48,000 plus taxes, DSIM’s digital marketing course is not cheap. Therefore, among companies and individuals who do not have the requisite funds, this course may simply be too expensive.
2. Parking Issue– One problem would be parking situation in this institute. The institute is just right as it is now, unfortunately they are expanding rapidly and it is beginning to get to large.
But still, these cons are neglected when you get world-class training and hands on experience and directly connect with real digital world.
Some ex-trainee is generally pleased when they hear I go to DSIM. Overall, this has been a life changing experience. I strongly recommend for all Digital Marketing enthusiasts, DSIM is the right place to seek great exposure in your career.
In last, I would like to say, it’s an institution of worth joining. Your experience depends on you.